F.A.Q. Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ for Users
- Why has my review not been published yet?
Your review must be examined by the FairAdvisor team, thus adding some time between writing and publishing.
- How long will it take to see my review published?
The time needed for validation of your review may vary depending on the period and the number of reviews that FairAdvisor receives daily.
- How will I know when my review is published?
We will send an email at the time your review is published.
- Who verifies and checks the reviews?
The FairAdvisor Staff verifies that the reviews follow the guidelines.
- Why was my review rejected?
Reviews are rejected if they do not follow the guidelines.
- What is the "overall assessment"?
It is your general opinion about the particular fair you are reviewing and the first thing that we ask you to consider when writing.
- Why can't I find an event?
FairAdvisor is currently in Beta. We are organizing and enriching the database because it contains all the events planned around the world.
- How can I change an event?
If you are an organizer you can get in touch with FairAdvisor in the organizers section of the site. If you are a user and want to report a bug or a new business you can do it using the "suggest changes to this fair" or "signal new fair" tools found in the event tab or on the home page of the site.
- The data relating to my trade fair is incomplete or incorrect, what can I do?
You can complete and / or update the data in the "fair tab" by registering for free as a "trade fair organizer" or send us a message directly from the website by clicking on "Vuoi segnalarci una mancanza/errore? Send us a Message".
- What data can I put in my fair and update for free?
By registering on FairAdvisor, you can insert and update all the data on their exhibitions (name, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, web site, related areas, etc..) in your specific "fair tab".
- I requested the activation of a Profile Organiser but have not yet been contacted. Why?
We are currently developing the fairs Organiser section and the services connected to it. We guarantee that whoever sends the request to activate a Profile Organiser will be contacted as soon as possible.
- How can I remove my fair listing on FairAdvisor or make sure there are no
reviews for it?
We want to provide a service to our users with as much complete and comprehensive information as possible. As such, our company policy does not provide for the elimination of the events from our site. If you have canceled the event, however, you can request removal the relevant data from our website by sending an email to email@example.com
- I have a very negative review. Can I request its removal?
We do not remove reviews upon request of the organizers. You can, however, tell us if the reviews feel suspicious or need to be brought to our attention by clicking the link "Was this review helpful? click here." We will gladly check the review and see that it meets all of our guidelines and that there has been no abuse.